“Save Your Daughter, Girlfriend or Wife
from the Nasty, Abrasive Toilet Paper Hell”
End their toilet paper pain and suffering today.
Grab the Cheapest Bum Guns Ever!
The Perfect Christmas Present.
Why Does A Teens Body Change So Much?
A teenager’s body goes through a lot of changes to prepare to become an adult with the ability of having a baby.
There is an interesting cause and effect situation related to toilet paper use.
Why Do Female Teens Use So Much Toilet Paper?
A little known fact is that female teens are by far the biggest users of toilet paper. Research says female teens can easily go through go through a roll of toilet paper about 6-8 times faster than a male teen.
I have had customers tell me that one female teen in their house can go through as much as 1 or 2 rolls per day at some times during the month.
With two female teens and mum in the house, then you could easily be going through a Costco bale of toilet paper a week.
When I found these facts out, I promised myself to do a lot more research on this topic as this ‘excessive’ use is clearly a message that female teens have different personal hygiene needs to most guys.
And improving people’s personal hygiene is my business!!
So Where Does All That Toilet Paper Go?
For a start, females use way more toilet paper than men, pretty much as a rule, because of anatomy and also because of menstruation. Perhaps the biggest reason though for the high rate of usage among female teens is that there is so much change going on in their bodies.
Every female wants to feel clean when having their periods and are desperate to feel fresh between tampon or pad changes.
Obviously it is not always easy to have a shower during the day, which is one of the main reasons the bidet sprayer was invented. With this clever device, they can clean front and back while sat on the toilet and practically still fully clothed.
It is completely natural to want to feel “shower fresh” clean throughout the day.
Having lived in Thailand for a lot of my life where the bidet sprayer is present in almost every bathroom, I still find it very strange that the western countries have still not caught up with this invention yet.
Most people only use a thickness of a few sheets to wipe themselves after the toilet. But research tells us that the germs in faeces come through as many as 10 sheets of toilet paper, so correct hand hygiene has never been more important.
“Did you know there is at least 0.1 gram of faecal matter in the average pair of underwear of a toilet paper user?”
If you think 0.1 grams doesn’t seem like much, do you realise that equates to 100 million E. coli bacteria floating around in their washing machine? If five underpants are in the wash, then make that 500 million E. coli bacteria floating around among the blouses, and handkerchiefs.
Perhaps many female teens are aware of this fact, hence why you use more toilet paper than males. Plus females care more about preventing skid marks in their underpants than males according to my research.
So What Other Uses Do Female Teens Have For Toilet Paper?
I wanted to find out the reason female teens use so much toilet paper, so I carried out a survey and also did some research among my customers and network. Here are some of the reasons I found:
- Females can’t / don’t shake dry.
- Females are more concerned about being hygienic. Menstruation needs.
- Soaking the toilet paper with water before wiping. Dry wiping a #2 is disgusting.
- Using toilet paper for make-up removal, and wiping extra make up off.
- To fix make-up, like blot lipstick. To smudge eye shadow, if I can’t find my brush.
- Using toilet paper as a substitute for Kleenex. Clean off the outside of make-up containers.
- To remove runny makeup after sweating and crying (raccoon eyes).
- Cleaning up excess water around the sink.
- Using toilet paper to dry your hands when there are no hand towels in the bathroom.
- Females just need the toilet more than men, weaker bladders.
- Cleaning the toilet seat before sitting down (some guys have better aim than others).
- Padding the seat when it’s cold and not your bathroom.
- To mop up sweat (the cleavage is sometimes sweaty).
- To absorb excessive applications of essential oil which I use instead of mist for perfume.
- We have much more to wipe up and many guys have revolting skid marks in their underwear because you don’t use enough.
- Fill my ears when my little brother won’t be quiet.
Ok, there are a few reasons why the females in your life use so much toilet paper.
But No.1 is the desire to feel “Shower Fresh Clean”
And that’s where The Bum Gun performs majestically!!
Click this link and grab the best ever Bum Gun prices before the timer gets to ZERO!
Do this NOW!
Wishing you a fulfilling and prosperous 2018,
I look forward to serving you better in the New Year,
CEO & Founder
The Bum Gun Ltd